On Saturday, September 11th, we celebrated the opening of SIX brand new show homes in our newest phase with the Fair at Desrochers Villages!
The weather couldn’t have been better for a September event, and we celebrated in fair style with a petting zoo, face painting, live music, free food, and more. The event not only showcased the exquisite new show homes but also brought together community members with laughter, music, and vibrant energy.
Here’s a recap of this unforgettable day:
- A scavenger hunt through four of our brand new front attached garage show homes by Jayman BUILT, Pacesetter Homes, and Landmark Homes.
- My Pony Party Petting Zoo was on site with a mini pony, goats, pig, bunnies, chickens and more!
- Our favourite DIY influencer Christina Dennis, aka The DIY Mommy, hosted an interactive workshop where guests got to stamp their own napkins.
- Local band The Dungarees Band performed live with their unique high-octane gritty country sound.
- Girls Club DJs kept the vibes going with upbeat tunes.
Food trucks were on site feeding the crowds, including Mr. Capy’s Latin street food and Little Bear Gelato with their artisanal flavours. To keep everyone cool on a hot day, The Bottled Bronco served up refreshing cold beverages.
Stop by Desrochers Villages to visit our new show homes
If you missed out, don’t worry – you can visit our brand new show homes in southwest Edmonton’s best new home community 6 days a week! Our show homes are open Monday through Thursday from 2 to 8 pm, and on Saturday & Sunday from 12 to 5 pm. No appointments are necessary to visit – just show up! Our builder’s sales reps are excited to see you!
Desrochers Villages is a new home community located in Southwest Edmonton in Heritage Valley. With five builders and an array of home styles, Desrochers Villages is not only a versatile community but an affordable option for first-time home buyers. You can find us located on James Mowatt Drive and 41st Avenue SW, conveniently located next to Heritage Valley Town Centre and Dr. Anne Anderson High School.