On Saturday, June 10th we hosted Christina’s Perfect Picnic Party in Edmonton’s West Secord, curated by our friend Christina Dennis, aka The DIY Mommy!
It was a perfect day for a picnic, with the sun shining and the vibes flowing! We invited the public to join us for some special fun in our community, and introduced people to what we have to offer in West Secord.
- A scavenger hunt through our 6 show homes by Jayman BUILT, Parkwood Master Builder, and Coventry Homes
- Christina hosted a DIY macrame workshop where guests could make their own keychains
- Cool gelato in a variety of sweet flavours by Little Bear Gelato
- Mocktails served up fresh by The Bottled Bronco
- Girls Club DJs kept the party atmosphere going with cool tunes
- Cotton candy, balloon animals, and delightful circus performances from Firefly Theatre & Circus
- A photobooth by Johnny Infamous, and much more!
Stop by West Secord any time to visit our six show homes, including:
- The Destiny 20 and The Sonata 20, laned homes by Jayman BUILT
- The Keira 24 and The Madeline 24, front attached garage homes by Jayman BUILT
- The Pearce, a front attached garage home from Parkwood Master Builder
- The Bianca, a front attached garage home from Coventry Homes
- Impact Homes is also selling in West Secord. For more information on what we have available from Impact, please contact the Coventry Homes West Secord showhome at 587-523-9076.
Our show homes are open Monday through Thursday from 2 to 8 pm, and on Saturday & Sunday from 12 to 5 pm. No appointments are necessary to visit West Secord’s show homes – just show up! Our builders are excited to see you!
Show homes in West Secord are located at 9316 226 Street NW, in west Edmonton. We are located just 2 minutes from Whitemud Drive and the River Cree entertainment district, and adjacent to Highway 16A, also known as Stony Plain Road.