Located just a few minutes south of Edmonton, Beaumont offers a small town feel with big city convenience. Live in a vibrant growing community that offers a unique lineup of festivals, community events, and a bustling scene of local shops and restaurants.
Take advantage of Beaumont’s small town atmosphere with most amenities and the quaint but bustling town centre. Find your next home in a walkable community, like Eaglemont Heights, located across the street from the Beaumont Sport and Recreation Centre, or live close to nature in Triomphe Estates where you’re just steps away from ponds, trails and community amenities.
If you needed more convincing, here are 5 reasons why you should be living in Beaumont, Alberta!
- Live in a Bilingual Community – Experience culture in Beaumont, one of Alberta’s four official bilingual municipalities. Schools offer bilingual education and even the stop signs are in French!
- Be Near to Nature – Did you know Beaumont has nearly 85 hectares of park land and 33 kilometres of asphalt walking trails? Head to Four Seasons Park for a variety of recreational activities including a 2.4 hectare recreational trout pond with ice fishing in the winter, 3 ball diamonds, a football field, picnic sites, a sand volleyball court and day use sites.
- Lively Festival Scene – There’s no shortage of things to do with year-round events including Beaumont Days, the town’s annual community celebration with a market, food trucks, street party, midway, fireworks and family activities. Throughout the rest of the year, you can experience Taste of Beaumont, and see the city light up with its annual winter festival, Brighten Up Beaumont.
- Local Restaurants – Feed your appetite at award-winning Chartier, a rustic, Quebec French style restaurant that serves lunch, dinner, weekend brunch and an array of pastries. Or, head to Sea Change Brewing Co’s for a selection of craft beers and social atmosphere.
- Proximity to Edmonton – One of Beaumont’s best qualities is its close proximity to the all of the amenities that Edmonton has to offer. The shops of South Edmonton Common are a 15-minute drive from Beaumont’s city centre and it’s a 30-minute drive to downtown Edmonton. Beaumont is also located only a short 13 minute drive to the Edmonton International Airport and Costco.
Explore Beaumont Living
Are you ready to make Beaumont your home? Discover available lots in two new Beaumont communities: Triomphe Estates and Eaglemont Heights. Pick from townhomes and front and rear drive homes in Triomphe Estates from builders including Active Homes, Amrik Developments, GillBuilt Homes and Montorio Homes.
Learn more about Triomphe Estates and Eaglemont Heights and get in touch with our builders on our How to Buy page. Keep up with what’s happening in the community! Follow us on Instagram at @livebeaumont!