Where can I find information on lot and home pricing?
- For all pricing and lot availability information, please visit our community websites and follow the links to contact a sales representative.
When are show homes open?
- Standard opening hours are as follows, but may vary by builder and season:
- Mon-Thu: 3-8 pm
- Fri: closed
- Sat-Sun-Hol: noon-5pm
- During COVID, show home hours may change due to local regulations. All builders provide safe alternatives. For full contact details, see the community website for the community you wish to visit.
Where are your communities located?
What types of homes are available?
Home styles vary by community. You are likely to find:
- Estate Duplex Bungalows
- Estate Homes
- Executive Duplex Homes
- Front Drive
- Maintenance-Free Towns
- Rear Drive
What is a ‘skinny’ home?
- ‘Skinny’ homes are sometimes referred to as “zero lot line” or “zero” homes because lots have very little room between side yards to save people money on land costs.
- ‘Skinny’ homes are just like regular homes but are built closer together.
- For more details on ‘skinny’ homes, ask a salesperson in the showhomes!
Are there architectural design themes/controls in MLC communities?
- Yes. Design guidelines vary widely by community, phase, and home style but typically include a mix of contemporary, modern, and eclectic.
- For more details on architectural guidelines, ask a salesperson in the showhomes!