Want to learn more about Eaglemont?
Visit the community website.
Lots & Prices
Updated Sep 13, 2019.
|Address||Lot Price||Status||Hold Expiry||Lot||Block||Phase||Front Feet||House Width|
|6603 53 Avenue||$199,100||AVAILABLE||2||10||5||54.86||42.00|
|5211 67 Street||$179,000||AVAILABLE||17||10||6B||47.98||38.00|
|5209 67 Street||$176,000||AVAILABLE||18||10||6B||46.35||36.00|
How to Buy a Public Lot
STEP 1: Read the Lot Hold Policy carefully:
- Make sure you understand how much you have to pay and when.
STEP 2: Fill out the Lot Hold Form and bring a cheque (or courier it) to our office:
- We do not accept e-transfers for lot holds.
- GST is not included in the purchase price.
STEP 3: Before your lot hold expires:
- Bring a cheque to our office for the remaining purchase price.!
FINAL STEP: Once all agreements have been signed and funds received, the sale is complete and lot is yours:
- Please make sure you and your builder understand damage and landscaping deposit refund policies before you start construction.
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 3:30 pm