The Eaglemont Community is conveniently tucked away just a few minutes from just a few minutes from the Dansereau Meadows School, the Beaumont Aqua Fit Centre, and all the other great amenities the Town of Beaumont has to offer, while still being only a short drive from Southeast Edmonton.
How to Place a Lot on Hold:
1. Choose Your Lot
These are the lots currently available as of November 9, 2018.
Lots will open in a new Google Maps window.
- » 6603 53 Avenue (Lot 2, Block 10, Phase 5)
- » 5211 67 Street (Lot 17, Block 10, Phase 6B)
- » 5209 67 Street (Lot 18, Block 10, Phase 6B)
- » 5207 67 Street (Lot 19, Block 10, Phase 6B)ON HOLD
- » 5205 67 Street (Lot 20, Block 10, Phase 6B) SOLD
- » 5203 67 Street (Lot 21, Block 10, Phase 6B)
- » 5201 67 Street (Lot 22, Block 10, Phase 6B) SOLD
2. Read the Lot Hold Policy
3. Submit the Lot Hold Form
- Lot holds are first-come, first-serve.
- We do not accept e-transfers for lot holds.
- To place a lot on hold, you will need to fill out the Lot Hold Form and bring a cheque (or courier it) to our office.
- We cannot accept verbal holds. To place a lot on hold, we require a deposit cheque.
- GST is not included in the purchase price.
Developer/Public Lot Resources for Eaglemont in Beaumont
Otherwise, call (780) 420-0044 during regular business hours or fill out this contact form.
Lot Maps & Plans
Note that on the following building pocket: Lots 12-16, Block 10 have been renumbered to 1-5 respectively.