How to buy:
Use these forms to understand the lot hold process.
Once you have successfully provided our office with your deposit, we will help you with the final steps to complete your purchase.
- Beaumont is located approximately 15 minutes from Edmonton’s southeast and approximately 15 minutes from the Edmonton International Airport.
- The City of Beaumont is rooted in French tradition and is known for its picturesque downtown core with unique architecture and red brick walkways, award-winning dining, and locally-owned boutiques.
- Beaumont is the 5th fastest growing community in Canada and is home to many amenities, including the Beaumont Sport and Recreation Centre, Ken Nichol Regional Recreation Centre, 9 schools, and 28 km of connecting trails.
- Eaglemont can be found in the northwest corner of Beaumont, and is within walking distance of the brand new Beaumont Sport and Recreation Centre.
- Eaglemont is moments away from the Beaumont Fish Pond, Dog Park, and Spray Park.
- Eaglemont features easy access to 50th street (main street) and is less than 10 minutes from the Queen Elizabeth II highway.
- Eaglemont includes duplex and front-drive homes.
Read these short guides:
Building Pockets & Design Guidelines:
Email if you need require a building pocket.