How to buy:
Use these forms to understand the lot hold process.
Once you have successfully provided our office with your deposit, we will help you with the final steps to complete your purchase.
- Beaumont is located approximately 10 minutes from Edmonton’s south east and approximately 15 minutes from the Edmonton International Airport.
- The City of Beaumont is rooted in French tradition and is known for its picturesque downtown core with unique architecture, red brick walkways, award-winning dining, and locally-owned boutiques.
- Beaumont is the 5th fastest growing community in Canada and is home to many amenities, including the Beaumont Sport and Recreation Centre, Ken Nichol Regional Recreation Centre, 9 schools, and 28 km of connecting trails.
- Triomphe is in the south east corner of Beaumont, just blocks away from the vibrant downtown core.
- Triomphe features a large constructed wetland and walking paths.
- This quiet community is bordered to the east by picturesque farmland and is just a 3 minute drive to the Coloniale Golf Club.
- Triomphe features townhomes and single family homes.
Read these short guides:
Building Pockets & Design Guidelines:
Email if you need require a building pocket.