How to buy:
Use these forms to understand the lot hold process.
Once you have successfully provided our office with your deposit, we will help you with the final steps to complete your purchase.
- Fort Saskatchewan is located 20 minutes northeast of Edmonton, just off of Highway 21.
- Fort Saskatchewan has all of the amenities of a large city in a close-knit community, and has over 140 years of history (which can be explored via the Fort Heritage Precinct).
- Fort Saskatchewan boasts 400 hectares of parks and open spaces, 50km of trails that connect to amenities, and a picturesque river valley.
- There are many recreation options, including indoor and outdoor skating, 4 golf courses and a driving range, Harbour Pool, Dow Centennial Centre (fitness facility and theatre), and events and festivals.
- There are 12 schools located in Fort Saskatchewan, including SouthPointe School (K-9) which opened in 2017.
- SouthPointe can be found in southeast Fort Saskatchewan.
- Excellent shopping, dining, and services are just 5 minutes away at Cornerstone Plaza.
- The Fort Saskatchewan Community Hospital is a 2 minute drive from SouthPointe.
- SouthPointe features front drive homes, rear drive homes, and townhomes.
Read these short guides:
Building Pockets & Design Guidelines:
Email if you need require a building pocket.