Advance opportunity to acquire the only remaining corner site adjacent to Anthony Henday Drive in Edmonton.
For full details, call Chris at (780) 401-2428
Parcel is located within the Riverview Neighbourhood, just south of Anthony Henday Drive and west of Maskêkosihk Trail.
- Present zoning is farmland/agriculture
- 2020 taxes $895
- Highway Commercial (CHY) or Mixed Commercial Business (CB2)
- The site is within the approved Riverview Area Structure Plan Bylaw and within the Uplands Neighbourhood Structure Plan Bylaw.
- These Bylaws set out the future commercial use opportunities for this prominent property.
DUE DILIGENCE: No limiting factors for development recorded. Details upon request.
- The site comprises of 13.17 net acres of develop-able land with 1.48 acres utilized for utility uses (ALTALINK)
- The site can be zoned Highway Commercial (CHY) or Commercial Business (CB2) under Edmonton’s zoning bylaw
- The site is accessed at the first all-directional intersection south of Cameron Heights Interchange
- The collector roadway abutting the site connects to Maskêkosihk Trail (six lane arterial) which connects southwest Edmonton to the region
- The approval engineering studies set out the infrastructure design requirement for servicing the site