Ready to purchase?
Follow these simple steps.
- Locate the Lot Hold Policy and the Lot Hold Form on your chosen community’s page:
- Read the Lot Hold Policy Carefully
- Make sure you understand how much you have to pay and when.
- Fill out the Lot Hold Form
- Bring a cheque (or courier it) to our office:
- Details on our location and hours of operation are outlined on the Lot Hold Form.
- We do not accept e-transfers for lot holds.
- GST is not included in the purchase price.
- Before your lot hold expires:
- Bring a cheque to our office for the remaining purchase price.
- Once all agreements have been signed and funds received, the sale is complete and the lot is yours:
- Please make sure you and your builder BOTH understand damage and landscaping deposit refund policies before you build.