- Located in Edmonton’s southwest, a thriving part of the city.
- Keswick on the River is found beside the North Saskatchewan River and features expansive views of Edmonton’s river valley.
- Keswick is minutes away from a wide-range of amenities, including shopping at big-box stores & locally-owned boutiques, fitness studios, city-run recreation centres, parks, and open spaces.
- Brand new Edmonton Public and Edmonton Catholic schools are set to open nearby in Fall 2022. The public school will be adjacent to Keswick on the River and the Catholic school will be approximately 5 minutes away.
- The community features a seasonal fountain, a gazebo, 3 constructed wetlands, an all-ages playground, 8 km of walking trails, 21 acres of green space, and river views.
- Keswick on the River will have a Homeowners’ Association that will oversee the enhanced maintenance and care of the community.
Location & Showhome Hours
Our nearest intersection is: Ellerslie Road and the North Saskatchewan River.
Pricing & Lot Availability
To get quick prices, choose one or more of our sales representatives, then choose how you’d like to connect:
- Call us
- Text us
- Email us
- Book a video chat
- Book an in person tour
- Simply stop by and say hi (no appointment needed)
Connect with us!
We’d love to meet you on Instagram @windermere.homes
For Residents & Contractors:
Looking for architectural guidelines, landscaping, deposit information…?
Everything you need, including information about how to contact us if you have questions, is located in the Keswick on the River Document Library section of this website.