- Beaumont is located approximately 15 minutes from Edmonton’s southeast and approximately 15 minutes from the Edmonton International Airport.
- The City of Beaumont is rooted in French tradition and is known for its picturesque downtown core with unique architecture and red brick walkways, award-winning dining, and locally-owned boutiques.
- Beaumont is the 5th fastest growing community in Canada and is home to many amenities, including the Beaumont Sport and Recreation Centre, Ken Nichol Regional Recreation Centre, 9 schools, and 28 km of connecting trails.
- Eaglemont can be found in the northwest corner of Beaumont, and is within walking distance of the brand new Beaumont Sport and Recreation Centre.
- Eaglemont is moments away from the Beaumont Fish Pond, Dog Park, and Spray Park.
- Eaglemont features easy access to 50th street (main street) and is less than 10 minutes from the Queen Elizabeth II highway.
- Eaglemont includes duplex and front-drive homes.
For Residents & Contractors:
Looking for architectural guidelines, landscaping, HOA, or deposit and refund information…?
Everything you need, including information about how to contact us if you have questions, is located in the Eaglemont Document Library section of this website.