- Located in Edmonton’s South West, a thriving part of the city.
- Keswick on the River is found beside the North Saskatchewan River and features expansive views of Edmonton’s river valley.
- Keswick is minutes away from a wide-range of amenities, including shopping at big-box stores & locally-owned boutiques, fitness studios, city-run recreation centres, parks, and open spaces.
- Brand new Edmonton Public and Edmonton Catholic schools are set to open nearby in Fall 2022. The public school will be adjacent to Keswick on the River and the Catholic school will be approximately 5 minutes away.
- The community features a seasonal fountain, a gazebo, 3 constructed wetlands, an all-ages playground, 8 km of walking trails, 21 acres of green space, and river views.
- Keswick on the River will have a Homeowners’ Association that will oversee the enhanced maintenance and care of the community.
How to buy:
Use these forms to understand the lot hold process.
Once you have successfully provided our office with your deposit, we will help you with the final steps to complete your purchase.
Read these short guides:
Building Pockets & Design Guidelines:
This section is temporarily under construction.
Email if you need something asap; otherwise, please check back again soon.