This sought-after Windermere location in Keswick on the River is nestled next to Edmonton’s crown jewel—the North Saskatchewan River Valley.
Not only is the River Valley your neighbour, but this location also boasts:
- Tree flanked trails along an environmental reserve, leading to paths overlooking the North Saskatchewan River
- A generous 3 kilometre park and green space just steps away
- A community of homes starting at 3000 square feet, with room for three-car garages, and
- Shops, restaurants, VIP movie theatre, and boutique fitness options just 7 minutes away
Reach out to one of our award-winning builders (or a builder of your choosing) to craft an expertly designed floor plan into a home you’ll never want to leave. Preferred builders in Keswick on the River include:
Final Estates Lots
Choose your lot in one of the last remaining slices of this beloved south west riverside community.
Keswick on the River is a vibrant, welcoming neighbourhood, with many amenities not often found in new Edmonton communities:
- 21 acres of green space
- Over 8 km of walking trails
- 3 constructed wetlands
- An outdoor multi-use gazebo, with seating area
- A playground for all ages, and
- A stunning seasonal fountain.
Learn more about the Keswick Community.