WIN A $10,000.00 COSTCO GIFT CARD (THE “CONTEST”)
Contest Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- There is ONE (1) $10,000.00 Costco Gift Card (“Grand Prize) available to be won by the entrant whose name is selected by random draw (the “Contest Winner”).
- Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted, refunded or redeemed for cash.
ELIGIBILITY: (Limit of one Entry Form per person per showhome visit.)
- To be eligible for the Grand Prize, the entrant must complete the appropriate Entry Form before 5:00p.m. (Mountain Standard Time) on Saturday, February 29, 2020, at any of the showhome locations developed by MLC Group Inc. (“MLC”) or its affiliates listed on the Entry Form. The entrant must correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question on the Entry Form in order to be eligible for the Grand Prize. Entries will be declared invalid if they are late, illegible, damaged, forged, plagiarized, garbled or reproduced improperly.
- The entrant must be a legal resident of Alberta that has reached the age of majority in Alberta. Void where prohibited by law.
- Employees, directors, and officers of MLC and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, agents, and any entity that they contract, specific to the Contest, as well as the immediate family members, are not eligible to enter the Contest.
CONTEST PERIOD AND WINNER SELECTION
- The Contest runs from the opening of business on Wednesday, January 22, 2020, until the close of business on Saturday, February 29, 2020, at which point no further Entry Forms may be submitted (the “Contest Closing Date”).
- The chance of winning the Grand Prize is dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received on or before the Contest Closing Date.
- The Contest Winner will be selected by random draw which will take place during the week of Monday, March 2, 2020 to Sunday, March 15, 2020, (the “Draw Week”).
- Random draws will be conducted at each of the participating showhome locations during the Draw Week (the “Initial Draws”) with each participating showhome submitting a winner to MLC. MLC will conduct a random draw from the winners of the Initial Draws to determine the Contest Winner. The said random draw will take place at MLC’s office located at #1000, 10104-103 Avenue in Edmonton, Alberta during the Draw Week after submission of the Initial Draw winners. MLC will contact the Contest Winner based on the contact information provided in the Entry Form. MLC will make three (3) attempts to contact the selected entrant by telephone or email (using the information provided at the time of entry on the Entry Form) within three (3) business days of the Contest Winner being selected during the Draw Week. If the selected entrant cannot be contacted within three (3) attempts or three (3) business days of the Contest Winner being selected, during the Draw Week (whichever occurs first), or there is a return of any notification as undeliverable, then that selected entrant will be disqualified and MLC Group Inc., Suite 1000, 10104 – 103 Avenue Edmonton, AB T5J 0H8
Phone: (780) 420-0044 Fax: (780) 423-0044 www.mlcland.com
MLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion and subject to time constraints, to randomly select an alternate eligible entrant from among the remaining eligible Entry Forms.
- An entrant whose entry is drawn during the Draw Week but who does not respond to MLC’s communication as outlined above shall be deemed to be ineligible and shall have no further rights, entitlements or benefits under this Contest.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of this Contest, or the rights and obligations of entrants in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Alberta and construed in accordance with the Federal, Provincial, and Municipal laws applicable.
CONDITIONS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- By accepting the Grand Prize, the winner acknowledges that MLC may advertise the name of the Contest Winner and the entrant hereby consents to the same.
- All Entry Forms become property of MLC. MLC assumes no responsibility for lost, delayed, incomplete, incompatible or misdirected Entry Forms. All Entry Forms are subject to verification. MLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable) to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide such proof in a timely manner may result in disqualification from the Contest.
- MLC will not be held liable for any loss, damages, injury or any obligations whatsoever associated with entering into the Contest or the acceptance of the Grand Prize.
- If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, MLC reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
- By entering the Contest, the entrant releases and holds MLC harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person, including personal injury, death, property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Contest, any breach of the Contest Rules and Regulations, or in any Grand Prize-related activity. The entrant agrees to fully indemnify MLC from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Contest, without limitation.
- The Grand Prize is subject to all terms and conditions as may be imposed by Costco respecting redemption or use of the Costco Shop Card.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between these Contest Rules and Regulations and any other Contest-related materials or other communications, including, but not limited to the Contest Entry Form, television, print or online advertising, these Contest Rules and Regulations shall prevail and govern.
PRIVACY AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- By participating in the Contest, the entrant grants MLC the right to use his/her name, mailing address, telephone number and email address (“Personal Information”) for the purposes of administering the Contest, including but not limited to contacting and announcing the Contest Winner and acknowledging that MLC may disclose his/her Personal Information to third party agents and service providers of MLC.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
- All Personal Information submitted by eligible entrants to MLC for the purposes of this Contest must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. MLC reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant from this Contest if at any time an entrant supplies untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading Personal Information, or if an entrant at any time undermines the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deceiving, or by performing any other unfair practices or by attempting to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any representatives of MLC or any other participants in the Contest.
MLC Group Inc.
Suite 1000, 10104 – 103 Avenue Edmonton, AB T5J 0H8
Phone: (780) 420-0044 Fax: (780) 423-0044 www.mlcland.com
- All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by MLC. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyright material or intellectual property without the express written consent of MLC is strictly prohibited. TERMINATION
- MLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend, or suspend the Contest, and/or the Contest Rules and Regulations in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice.
- If you require any further information with respect to the Contest, please contact MLC and its representatives by email at: info_AT_mlcland.com.