On Saturday, September 25th, we celebrated the first week of fall with a throwback to the ’90s with an epic block party in Secord Heights in west Edmonton! It was totally tubular, dude!
Bringin’ It Back to the ‘Cul-de-sac’, curated by Edmonton’s favourite designer, Justine Ma, featured ’90s music, live graffiti artists, food trucks, and so much more. Everyone that signed up for the event received a retro (are the ’90s retro?!) tote bag filled with sweet treats!
- Food from Calle Mexico and Mr. Capys food trucks
- Street dancing & dance battles from Kore Dance Studio
- 90s music spun by the Girls Club DJs, and
- Graffiti artists Grady Wallace and Josh Harnack painted new Instagrammable walls live while we watched.
It was a gorgeous sunny fall day, perfect for hanging out in the cul de sac (and socially distanced, of course!) Our amazing hostess Justine Ma curated some fun activities for families to enjoy in the sun, like chalk spray paint with stencils specially designed for our ’90s throwback! Also enjoyed were table games like Plinko, Connect Four, and more.
Stop by Secord Heights any time to visit our four show homes
- The Sicily by City Homes Edmonton
- The Macan by Daytona Homes
- The Willow by Pacesetter Homes
- The Harmony by Sterling Homes
Our show homes are open Monday through Thursday from 3 to 8 pm, and on Saturday & Sunday from 12 to 5 pm. Our brand new Instagrammable walls are available for your use any time of day, seven days a week!
No appointments are necessary to visit our show homes – just show up, and make sure to bring your face mask. Show homes follow COVID protocols including social distancing, hand sanitizer, and having only one family in the home at a time. Our builder’s sales reps are excited to see you – stop by and say ‘hi’ at 9724 224 St NW, in west Edmonton!