Nothing goes better together than rosy cheeks and warm hot chocolate! On Saturday, December 11th we hosted the Merry Market in Edmonton’s West Secord, curated by our friend Justine Ma (You might remember Justine from previous events, like the Bringin’ It Back 90s block party last summer!)
The West Secord Merry Market featured a $10 table with goods and goodies from local makers, and all proceeds were donated to the Stollery Kids Hospital! Thank you to local vendors Cory Christopher (who also had a booth full of great Christmas gifts available for purchase!), Sophia Lauren Candle Co., The Little Mallow Company, The Dapper Beaver Coffee, Brianne Gabrielle Cakes, and of course Justine Ma for supporting the $10 Merry Market Table in support of the children’s hospital in Edmonton.
- A scavenger hunt through our 6 show homes by Jayman BUILT, Parkwood Master Builder, and Coventry Homes
- Warm mini donuts and hot chocolate from Jackie O’s Sweet Treats food truck
- Performances, tricks, and elfing around with Santa’s elves
- Sweet holiday melodies sang by The Jivin’ Belles
- A photo backdrop designed by Cory Christopher, fire pits to cozy up around, and more!
It was a warm and sunny winter day, perfect for getting some holiday shopping done, supporting local businesses, and viewing the 6 stunning show homes! Everyone that signed up for the event was sent home with some holiday cheer, including a gift bag from Justine Ma, decadent sugar cookies from Brianne Gabrielle, a delicious cranberry chutney lip balm from Sophia Lauren Candle Co, and a hand painted ornament by local Indigenous artist Esta Bee!
Stop by West Secord any time to visit our six show homes, including:
- The Destiny 20 and The Sonata 20, laned homes by Jayman BUILT
- The Keira 24 and The Madeline 24, front attached garage homes by Jayman BUILT
- The Pearce, a front attached garage home from Parkwood Master Builder
- The Bianca, a front attached garage home from Coventry Homes
- Impact Homes is also selling in West Secord. For more information on what we have available from Impact, please contact the Coventry Homes West Secord showhome at 587-523-9076.
Our show homes are open Monday through Thursday from 3 to 8 pm, and on Saturday & Sunday from 12 to 5 pm.
There are also brand new winter themed Instagrammable walls available in Secord Heights for your use any time of day, seven days a week!
No appointments are necessary to visit our show homes – just show up, and make sure to bring your face mask!
Our builder’s sales reps are excited to see you. Our show homes in West Secord are located at 9316 226 Street NW, in west Edmonton. We are located just 2 minutes from Whitemud Drive and the River Cree entertainment district, and adjacent to Highway 16A, also known as Stony Plain Road.