- A very popular southwest community, new home buyers choose Allard most often based on referrals from friends and family.
- Buyers love that it is an established community, with mature landscaping, and above-average amenities within walking distance.
- Skating rink
- Playground & sports fields
- K-9 school (opened Fall 2017)
- Great transportation access
- Heritage Valley Town Centre
Highlights from the Allard Community
Dr. Lila Fahlman is Allard's K-9 school. The facility opened to students in September 2017 and is located next to a playground, skating rink, and large sports fields.
The Allard Skating Rink opened in 2013 and provides a busy hub for outdoor activities. Residents can play hockey and skate during winter months or shoot hoops in the summer.
With its colourful palm trees, climbing structures and slides, the Allard playground is a neighbourhood treasure.